Thursday 3 October 2013

A Country I would like to visit





I dont have one coutry, I have many of them I like to visit, the first would be Ireland, because there are many  beatiful places and the country is not big, and I can ride a bike to travel across them  I visit every places until the money terminate, and i taste the all of the beer that can exist. Ohter  country I lkie to visit is England, because there are the  Pemier Leauge, one of the best league of the wolrd, I would  like to visit all football stadium, the Old Trafford, Emirates Stadium and other more, also I would go to see  an Arsenal match. I like  to go with some friends, and we would taste the england beer, other country I would  like to visit  is Netherlands, I Heard that a beatiful places and very funny, some people tell me there exist a strong culture of the bycicle, and you can ride across the city, and the last one is Brazil, I would like visit the beaches and go to the world cup and see some matches and visit the Maracana stadium, and walk across the jungle around the Amazonas.

No comments:

Post a Comment