Thursday 26 September 2013

My ideal job


Mmm Definitely, my ideal job is football player, because, who better  to do what you like. Since I was  a children  I play football and is one of the most funniest Jobs in the world and the  payment is very good. For be a football player you need several skill starting from a good physical, and ball control.
When I remember the Liverpool fans singing You´ll never walk alone in the final of Champions League  versus Milan, when their club was losing 3-0, but Liverpool ends up winning  the  match, thats is one of the most beautiful moments on football history, are moments like this on fo te reason the football player job i son of the best Jobs in the world. Is difficult be a good player, beacuse you need a lot of training and, the career begins when one are very Young, you need to be younger and very good. But
the effort is worth it              

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be a football player when I was a child too.....when I started playing with "viejos crack" teams some time ago I knew my dream was over...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you can, you actually love football!!!
    I belive, that you can be the most imoptant player of the football club that we have in the university, Chico Terry F.C.! and you are like as DT!

    ReplyDelete