Thursday 12 September 2013

My history in a few words.



Hello, I´m Daniel Espinoza, second year student of Geography in the Universidad de Chile,  I have 20 years old, all of those years I lived in Santiago, in La Florida, when I was young I went to Raices Altazor, that´s was my first school, in seventh grade I´ve change to Raimapu school and there I finished my  secondary education, I did a one-year pre-university course. In my family we are five persons, my parents (they are music teachers), and two sisters and me, and I have three pets. I have some things that I like to do, play football, play the guitar, read books are my favourites. activities I like listen music, punk and folk are my favourites types of music. I´m fan of Universidad de Chile and Arsenal football clubs.+

1 comment:

  1. If you like Arsenal, you should read "Fever Pitch" by Nick Hornby. Really good book.

    I like to play the guitar too. I try to do that every day.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete