Thursday 5 December 2013

A video clip that I like



I have two videoclips that I like, one gives me a good laugh and the other is a beatiful video. The first video is from a song called Megadeth from the band "Los parraleños", that song is a parody from the son Morrisey from Leo Garcia. Is funny, because the band is formed by a group of Argentine Asian, and they call their genre of music “cumbia kamikaze”. The video is about a metal asian people in a disco, dancing cumbia.




The other videoclip  is rather a short film, make in stop motion, with  the music of Slow Show from the band called The National, is a beatiful stroy of a little rabbit  whose friends are killed by a wolf

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop laught with your fisrt video ahahahahahaha Daniel plz! ajajajaja, and after feel so emocional with the video that talk about rabits... and I can't undertand, whe you say: a beatifull story of a Little rabbit whose friend are killed!, god why?
    be carefull!

    ReplyDelete
  2. megadé!!!

    This song was very popular when I was a university student.

    My classmates and i used to dance to this song in every party.

    Nice memories.

    By the way, what happened to the rest of your entries?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, the oral exam is going to take place in room D11 at 8:30.

    The written exam will take place in our usual classroom, B11.

    Professor Lourdes Barría is in charge of your exams.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete